Friday, January 15, 2021

Happy Birthday

 



My entry for the More Than Words Challenge .


New Beginnings is for me Scrapbooking.
I hardly did any scrapbooking the last years, because I started thinking:
for who, where to store them, the kids will not keep them one day etc etc 
I overthought it because I miss my scrapbooking .
And now this is a new beginning for me, more time on my hands for scrapbooking, having fun.
And I do it for myself, if thrown away some day.....well , doesnt botter me than anymore :) 

For the creative challenge I did stick my overload of black and white washi to a paper.
Than I cut flowers and leaves from the paper.
It gave me good cutouts, very sturdy. 
I also used this behind my picture.












13 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I'm glad that you decided to start scrapbooking again. Thanks for joining us at More Than Words Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Your scrapbook page is absolutely stunning! It is wonderful that you started scrapbooking again!!! Thank you so much for joining us at More Than Words this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally awesome! What a great beginning. Thanks for joining us at MTW.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! Welcome back! I agree with your comments about scrapbooking but if you missed it then, like many of us, it's something you obviously need! I absolutely love this. What an amazing forst page after a break! It's always great to see you at More Than Words :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my gosh.... I truly love this page. Totally love your take on the challenge. Thank you for playing with us at More Than Words Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes we all suddenly have more time on our hands, so why not do something creative with it :) I love what you did with the washi, very clever. Thanks for joining us at More Than Words - Elle xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Truly amazing layout.. very attractive.. Thank you for joining us at More than Words Challenges! Much Love, Jinal Savla

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH wow! This is SO beautiful. Love every bit of it! Thank you for joining the More than Words Challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it at all! ❤️Thank you for the participation in MTW challenge! Greetings,
    Aga Mirkowska

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am happy you are back in the big world of crafting. Oh boy and what a beautiful come back. I love the black and white washi tape with the bold color's together. So cool!! Thank you so much for joining us at MTW. Stay safe xoxo Heike

    ReplyDelete
  11. SUPERBE, je n'ai pas d'autre mot ! merci pour votre participation MTW !

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it!!Beautiful!
    Thanks for joining us at
    More Than Words Challenges!

    ReplyDelete